zondag 16 oktober 2016

Welcome at MoorFishMermaids

Hello my fin-friends 

Welcome to our blog, my name is Amazonia and together with my sister (: tan I will host this blog.
Our posts  will mainly involve mermaid stuff such as: *Shifting+ tips
                                                                                       * Product reviews
                                                                                       * lifestyle
                                                                                       *...
We try to have something for everyone  :).
But first of all: Let us introduce ourselves to you all!

Amazonia:
Hi! My name is Amazonia, momentally I'm 15 years old and live in Europe. 
I'm a tropical/open ocean (traveling) mermaid, My tail contains several shades of blue, teal and black.
Due to the fact that I migrate, my tail does change a bit depending on the environment.
My gift is the power of freezing water and manipulating it.
Things I like are :*the beach  and ocean
                             *swimming
                             * animals (all kinds)
                             * music( all kinds)
                             *art ( drawing, crafting,etc.)
                            * several shows
feel free to send me a message when you have any questions :) , hopefully you swim by my posts !
can't wait to see you ^-^


Alice :
Hey. I'm Alice, right now I'm 13 and together  with my sister I live in Europe.
My tails looks a lot like my sister's, only I have a different fluke and different colors. Red,orange and black are my main colors, on the tropical side... When I'm in the open ocean, the back of my tail turns black with a light-red underside and fiery fins.
My gift is the power to manipulate water and slightly heat it.
Things I like are:  *music (all kinds)
                             * animals 
                             * art (mostly drawing)
                             * several shows 
Shoot me a message when you have any questions, laters...

We hope you wil enjoy our blog and enjoy your stay ^-^

- Alice 
-amazonia

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten